Find Out More About Me Here
Accredited Outstanding 2016/17
I am a fully registered accredited inspected Childminder regulated by Ofsted (Office for Standards in Education) to a grade of OUTSTANDING 2016/17. My Outstanding Ofsted Report Is Available Upon Request. I am also a fully qualified trained Nursery Nurse and hold my NNEB (National Nursery Examination Board) also recognised as the Diploma in Childcare & Education.
Message & Personal
As a fully registered (Outstanding Ofsted Graded) childminder I seek to develop, encourage and maintain high standards in childcare for the benefit of your child. I aim to support your child's personal development and prepare him or her for the future.
Im married and live in Benfleet, Essex with two young adults and three very friendly pet labradors. My home is a warm, safe, stimulating environment where your child will feel valued in a family setting. We have a very happy family home.
Responsibility & Training
- The implementation of Governments EYFS (Early Years Foundation Stage)
- Planning and supervising activities such arts and crafts, music and cooking
- Helping children to learn number skills through activities like counting games reading stories and providing other activities to develop language skills
- Taking children on outings, helping children to learn skills such as dressing and using cutlery
- Observing children and writing reports on their progress being aware of health and safety and making sure children are safe
- Working closely with parents and giving them information on their child's development reporting any concerns such as signs of abuse feeding, and changing babies
- Child care from 1 month up to 12 years
- Specialist separate baby care
- Work with parent to offer consistent routine
- Daily recorded update for parent peace of mind